Kensington Park School is delighted to announce that booking is still open for its 2022 Academic Summer programmes!
The two-week academic summer courses give students aged 14 to 17 the opportunity to explore their favourite subject area in more depth and gain an insight into their chosen career path.
Summer students are guided through their university and future career choices by subject experts and professionals in their fields, whilst also developing the critical thinking, leadership, and communication skills which are vital to success in the 21st century.
Students from all over the world come together to learn in a friendly and collaborative environment, taking part in interactive workshops and seminars.
Students can select from five exciting pathways:
- Art and Design
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Law, Politics, and International Relations
- Drama and Theatre Studies
Highlights of the programme include:
- 16 academic hours of classes, workshops, and seminars relating to student’s chosen pathway per week
- 8 hours of interactive workshops in areas such as critical thinking, public speaking, and leadership per week
- One or two university visits
- Lectures and workshops with industry experts and professionals
- Option of boarding with full social programme of evening and weekend activities including shopping, a West End show, sport, and a boat trip along the river Thames.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our Director of Short Courses, Ms Erin Neil, on [email protected] or call +44 (0)7814 769424.
See KPS’ online listing here.