Address: Meads, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20 7RP
Number of Pupils: 360
Fees: Reception to Year 8 (per term) £5,480. Full boarding fee – £8,085. Please enquire for Nursery fees.
Ages: 9 months to 13 years
Head Teacher: Gareth Jones MEd, BA (Hons), PGCE
Religious Affiliation: Christian ethos
Entrance Procedure: Non-selective
Contact: Registrar in Admissions on 01323 733203
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Open morning 28 April 2018. Individual visits available during term time. Please contact admissions.
A St Andrew’s Prep education isn’t just about academia, it’s about providing children with an all-round education that will last a lifetime and teach them the joy of learning, values, responsibilities and community.
Games & The Arts
Breadth and balance are just two features of a St Andrew’s education. With art, DT, drama, music and sport offered throughout the week, we are able to create an exciting blend of experiences for all children.
Every child matters and we take the responsibility of caring for them very seriously. We work hard to ensure we provide a nurturing atmosphere in which each child feels cared for and important. This is achieved both formally through our pastoral system and informally through the positive relationships the children are encouraged to build with each other and all the adults at the school.
32 scholarships awarded to top public schools by Year 8 leavers in 2016.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
We value childhood as the most important stage in one’s life; when social development through friendship and play is as important as academic development within the classroom. We passionately believe that we open doors to young minds and, whilst maintaining high academic standards, ensure that each pupil has as many doors as possible from which to choose.
- An aspirational, pressure-free school.
- Stunning location five minutes from the sea and at the foot of the South Downs.
- Children come first and are at the heart of everything we do.
- Unique beach and forest schools take learning outside.
- Expansive playing fields together with onsite tennis courts, fives court, shooting range, gym, dance studio and sports hall.
- A school with its roots in the 19th century but its branches spreading into the 21st.
- A vast range of extra-curricular activities on offer from Monday to Saturday.
Back to all Schools