Address: Banbury Rd, Warwick CV34 6YE
Number of Pupils: 776
Fees: £4593 per term
Head Master: Dr Stephen Burley
Religious Affiliation: Non-denominational
Entrance Procedure: Entrance exam
Contact: Admissions Department
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Individual visits can be made all year round by appointment. We also hold taster mornings and open evenings. For more information please contact Admissions.
GCSEs are taken in year 11 and A-levels in upper-sixth.
Games & The Arts
Co-curricular and supra-curricular activity is a fundamental part of life at King’s High. We provide a broad range of sports, arts and subject based activity, and regular trips. A lot of this activity is shared with the boys at Warwick School.
We are proud to put each girl’s aspirations and wellbeing at the heart of all we do. The girls meet with their tutors twice each day, when they can discuss both academic and pastoral matters. There are also mindfulness classes and all the girls have access to our nurse, as well as a wellbeing mentor.
Our top destinations are: Bath, Bristol, Cambridge, Exeter, Nottingham, Oxford, Warwick
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
To support the personal journey of each and every girl, working with them each and every step of the way to ensure their personal success. We work constantly to enhance and develop the girls’ experience, ensuring the best opportunities, whatever their interests and ambitions.
- Best of both world experience – girls’ single gender classrooms with co-educational extra-curricular activities, shared with the boys at Warwick School
- Preparing each and every girl for future endeavours and successes
- High achieving – classroom and beyond
- Broad supra-curricular opportunities
- Post King’s successes are significant and diverse for our alumnae
Back to all Schools