Address: 596 Fulham Road, London SW6 5PA
Number of Pupils: 295
Ages: 4 – 11
Head Teacher: Mrs Caroline Hulme-McKibbin
Religious Affiliation: Non-denominational
Entrance Procedure: Registration followed by assessment.
Contact: Mrs Jen Learney
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Deadline to register for 4+ entry in September 2018 is 30 September 2017. Please check school website for Open Day details for registered girls.
Genuinely broad, well-balanced education. Reflective and independent thinking encouraged in all subjects. Residential trips in Years 4, 5 and 6 (to France in 2018) and overseas choir tour (to Hungary in 2018).
Games & The Arts
Netball, rounders, football, dance, swimming and gym. Fantastic pitches, large gym. Generously timetabled, quality music, art, drama, design technology. Orchestras, choirs, recorder and string groups. All girls perform in music concerts and plays to parents.
Happiness is our first priority. Staff know the girls well, support and encourage them, and build strong relationships with home. We treat the girls as individuals, nurturing their development.
Senior Exit Schools For The Last Academic Year
St Paul’s, City of London Girls’ School, Godolphin & Latymer, Latymer Upper, Wimbledon High GDST, Putney High GDST, Wycombe Abbey.
Beneden, City of London Girls, Cheltenham Ladies College, Francis Holland Graham Terrace, Latymer Upper, Putney High School GDST, St Paul’s, Wimbledon High School GDST
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
Excellent staff make an excellent school where children can learn whilst secure, happy and having fun. Each pupil is unique and we believe that asking good questions is as important as answering. High importance placed on mutual respect.
- School now has some of the best prep school facilities in the UK following an innovative £2.7m building project.
- ‘Warm, buzzy atmosphere’
- School achieved highest possible grades in May 2015 Inspection. ‘Quality of the pupils’ achievements and learning is exceptional’.
- Questioning, brave thinking encouraged with innovative teaching and latest ICT.
- Girls treated as individuals. Close relationships with supportive parent body.
- High academic standards.
- TES Independent Prep School of the Year 2018 (Shortlisted)
Back to all Schools