Address: Highfield Lane, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7LQ
Religious Affiliation: Church of England
Number of Pupils: 460
Fees: From £3,775 per term
Headteacher: Sophie Baber (Brookham Nursery and Pre-prep), Phillip Evitt (Highfield Prep)
Entrance Procedure: Highfield and Brookham is broadly non-selective and takes pupils with a range of abilities which we believe is an essential element of our strength, and gives our schools great character and atmosphere. Children are welcome to join at any stage and at any point through the year. As availability in all year groups is limited, early registration is recommended.
Contact: Charlotte Cottrell (Brookham Nursery and Pre-prep), Caroline Lukic (Highfield Prep)
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Open Mornings are held termly and personalised visits are always available. Visits can be booked at www.highfieldandbrookham.co.uk/visit
Watch the video…
Our curriculum is dynamic with diverse co-curricular activities that encourage children to discover their passions and develop life-long skills. Developing skills, such as resilience and teamwork, sets our education apart.
Games & the Arts
At Highfield and Brookham Schools there really is something for everyone. We recognise the importance of sport and the arts as an integral part of education, it supports numeracy and literacy and helps the development of crucial skills for the future.
The children’s wellbeing is at the centre of everything we do. Our dedicated staff team is committed to ensuring all our children are safe and nurtured. We have two Mental Health First Aid trainers within our staff team and work closely with a Child Psychologist. All teachers, as well as many of our parents, attend our termly Mental Health First Aid course.
48 scholarships awarded in the last three years to a diverse range of top senior schools including Wellington, Cranleigh, Radley and Marlborough and range from academic and art to sports and music.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
There is a magic in the air at Highfield and Brookham, something in the DNA of the place and in an approach to education that has been long established, appeals instinctively not only to those who teach here, but also to those who send their children to us. There is hardly ever a prospective parent who doesn’t comment on the energy they can feel, the warmth of the atmosphere and the ease of the relationships between children and adults. Teaching and learning, wellbeing and pastoral care: if we get these things right, all else follows.
- 175 acres of glorious grounds in the South Downs National Park, on the borders of Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex yet just an hour from London.
- We really are the only true independent day and boarding pre-prep and prep school for many miles. Our strong sense of togetherness stems from not being answerable to a senior school or trust.
- We offer our families choice and prepare children for a diverse range of senior schools, from the very best national boarding to top local day schools. We have a flawless record of securing entrance to a child’s chosen Senior School whether that is at 11+ or 13+.
- We place great importance on children understanding their place in the wider community and to find the part that they will play in society and as global citizens.
- Enviable facilities including full-sized Astro, extensive natural playing fields, indoor swimming pool, DT Studio, three specialist science labs and a theatre.
- Our very own woodchip biomass provides all of our heating and hot water. We are making every effort to become carbon neutral.
Back to all Schools