Address: We are an online school
Number of Pupils: No limitations on pupil numbers
Ages: 16 to 18. We are an A-level school
Fees: £5,000 per term
Head Teacher: Heather Rhodes
Religious Affiliation: Non-denominational
Entrance Procedure: Selective by assessment. Please review the Admissions area of our website for entrance criteria and the process.
Contact: The Admissions Office directly on +44 20 3024 4861 or by email (below)
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Contact the Admissions Office to find out about our upcoming Open Day, live taster lessons and other opportunities to engage with us.
We offer A-level courses in maths, further maths, chemistry, physics, and economics. From September 2021, we will also offer biology, with a view to expanding our subject range over time.
Games & the Arts
Extracurricular opportunities include online activities such as chess club, a debating team and a literary magazine. In addition, the House Award encourages pupils to be engaged in service to their local communities.
We provide extensive support networks to help our pupils thrive, including a house system and dedicated success coaches. Our pupils meet their success coach fortnightly in one-to-one coaching sessions where they can discuss both academic and pastoral matters. There are also classes on mindfulness and resilience. Whether helping pupils with test preparation, university applications, or mock interviews, success coaches gives pupils the best possible support – setting them up for success.
Prospective pupils demonstrating outstanding potential are considered for a scholarship.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
I am passionate about building a school for the future, with a school community that spans continents, broadening access to high quality British education. Our pupils benefit from individual attention from expert teachers and the flexibility and individualisation of learning that comes with harnessing the best of online education.
- Built on the ethos and academic excellence of Harrow School.
- Open to girls and boys across the UK and around the world, helping to create global citizens of the future.
- A specifically designed fully online A-level school, delivered on a proven digital learning platform.
- A flexible, personalised online education that can fit around other commitments. Pupils work through materials at time and pace that suits them, followed by small live lessons guided by expert teachers that stretch them where possible and support when required.
- Dedicated support from success coaches help pupils develop academic, personal and social skills while applying for the university of their choice and preparing for the career of their dreams.
Back to all Schools