Address: Felsted School, Felsted, Essex CM6 3LL
Number of Pupils: 1078
Fees: £3,150-£12,495 per term
Head Teacher: Mr Chris Townsend | Prep: Mr Simon James
Religious Affiliation: Church of England
Entrance Procedure: Registration; School Reports; Entrance exam; Headmaster Interview
Contact: Senior: Mrs Ruth Wyganowski | Prep: Mrs Susan Godfrey
Email: School: [email protected] | Prep: [email protected]
School Visits: Open Mornings and Taster Days are held throughout the year. We also welcome individual visits at your convenience.
A broad and creative curriculum, with outstanding co-curricular options. A superb, very able pupil programme in addition to an experienced support for learning team.
We offer GCSEs plus HPQ, with the choice of A Levels plus EPQ or the IB Diploma in the Sixth Form.
Games & the Arts
We will provide your child with a rich diet of sport, music, drama and art alongside a plethora of extra curricular options such as chess, cartooning, Felsted TV, Greek, karate, life skills, Medical Society, Model United Nations or street dance.
Felsted’s boarding culture is at the heart of the holistic education we offer all our pupils. There is no substitute for an extended day in affording your child time and space to explore his or her unique combination of passions and interests outside the classroom.
This, in turn, greatly strengthens confidence within the classroom. We offer day and flexible boarding options to suit modern family life.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
We seek to develop young people who are kind, considerate and caring, with respect for themselves, and respect for others. We’ll expect your child to do well, and the expectations are high, but they are set appropriately for each child, as we want your child’s education to be fun and enjoyable.
That’s why we provide a huge range of opportunities for development outside the classroom to support our challenging and inspiring academic education.
- A superb, all-round holistic education that develops the character of every child
- A modern, global approach to learning, with a depth of heritage boasting 454 years as one of the oldest and finest schools in England
- Top university entry and work education programme
- Established partnership with the Junior Guildhall School of Music
- National sporting reputation: Partnerships with Essex Cricket, Saracens RC, Mavericks Netball and Blue Hornets Hockey
- Global Member of the Round Square Organisation offering many international opportunities
Back to all Schools