Address: 3-5 Eaton Gate, Belgravia, London SW1W 9BA
Fees: £6,900 per term
Ages: 8 – 13
Head Teacher: Huw May
Religious Affiliation: Non-denominational, Christian ethos
Entrance Procedure: Non-selective for internal candidates, 8+ for external
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Open house or individual tours (contact us for further details at www.eatonhouseschools.com).
Boys are prepared for the finest day and boarding schools. The school is aspirational for every child and the progress they make in their five years at EHB Prep school is remarkable.
Games & The Arts
Sport is an integral part of life at school, whether representing the school, their house, or simply learning to be part of a team. Nearly three-quarters of boys play a musical instrument and all have lessons in the DT and art room.
Knowing the boys, sharing their highs and lows, being there for them in every way. Pastoral care is intrinsic in all we do, the fundamental cornerstone of Eaton House Schools. Our Form Tutors and well-established House System provide the overarching structure for our pastoral care, but it is the attention to detail from the staff that ensures that our care is outstanding.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
We encourage boys to try everything, be aware of the world around them, have an opinion, listen to others, adapt, be confident, persevere, learn from their good mistakes, be responsible, make good choices, be kind, considerate and look after each other. Boys will thrive in a school which makes personalised learning important and focuses on the individual. We want the boys to have fun!
- The highest standards to 11+ examinations with a guaranteed place at Eaton House The Manor at 13+ to all boys who wish to enter boarding schools such as Eton or Tonbridge.
- Education in conjunction with The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum and The V&A Museum
- The boys brim with academic confidence
- The school feels like a family
- Brand-new purpose-built school on the Eaton House Belgravia site near Sloane Square
Back to all Schools