Address: 3-5 Eaton Gate, Belgravia, London SW1W 9BA
Number of Pupils: 240
Fees: £6,530 per term
Ages: 3 – 8
Head Teacher: Huw May
Religious Affiliation: Non-denominational, Christian ethos
Entrance Procedure: Non–selective at age 4, older children may be subject to assessment.
Contact: Sam Feilding, Head of Admissions, 020 3917 5050
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Open house or individual tours (contact us for further details on our website)
Our curriculum is designed to offer our boys a breadth of experience and prepare them to the highest academic standards through their individual learning plan. Around 40 per cent of 7+ and 8+ pupils usually receive offers to Westminster and St Paul’s, and all pupils receive offers to a range of top schools.
Games & The Arts
Sport and the Arts are central to our philosophy. A combination of onsite PE lessons and offsite games and swimming sessions enable our boys to develop key sports skills. Our wide range of performance opportunities enables boys to share their talents with the community. Drama and music are very popular here.
Our buddy system helps to integrate the newest boys into the school right from the beginning. Our House system provides another layer of support and guidance. Team work is encouraged, along with a healthy competitive spirit. The form teacher is the key person who ensures the boys are supported in their emotional development. Parents are encouraged to drop off and pick up their son from the classroom where they can have a nice moment with the teacher chatting about how the day has gone.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
The Good Schools Guide (2018) says that Mr May is ‘Ambitious for his school, shows vision and is full of enthusiasm for developing each boy’s all-round potential.’ He asks that boys are ‘intelligent, articulate, self-aware, kind and considerate and that they look after each other.’ Above all, he wants ‘Eaton House boys to be distinguishable for the strength of their moral character and to want to make a difference in the world.’
- We achieve some of the most outstanding 7+ and 8+ Pre-Prep results in London, with the best results for five years in the 2018 and 2019 examinations. From 2010 to 2019, nearly 49 per cent of boys went to four schools: Westminster Under; St Paul’s Juniors; Westminster Cathedral Choir and Sussex House
- Winner of a Highly Commended in the Boys’ School of the Year category in the Independent School of the Year Awards
- We offer the perfect blend of traditional values with a forward thinking education using personalised learning plans agreed with the boys
- Our ‘Open Door’ policy means that parents can feel fully involved
- Boys have the option to move up to the Prep, where they prepare for 11+
Back to all Schools