Address: Sutton Lane, Banstead, Surrey SM7 3RA
Number of Pupils: 240
Fees:£3,500 to £4,500 per term
Head Teacher: Mr Mike Gibb BA Hons, PGCE, NPQH
Religious Affiliation: None
Entrance Procedure: Non-selective. Nursery and reception: attend one of early years activity mornings held throughout the year. Years 1 – 5 taster day.
Contact: Mrs Adrienne Forster, Head of Admissions & Marketing
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Open Days throughout the year see bansteadprep.com/visit for dates. We welcome visitors for individual tours on most working days, contact Admissions to make an appointment.
Our curriculum goes above and beyond what most prep schools are able to offer with exceptional facilities and specialist subject teaching right from the early years, developing into a fully specialist teaching programme from year 4.
Games & The Arts
Our impressive facilities, ‘sport for all’ approach and specialist art, drama and music teaching spaces enable us to go above and beyond what most prep schools are able to offer to provide a broad, rich curriculum and co-curricular programme.
We’re dedicated to equipping children with skills for life, while helping each of them grow in character and be the best they can, every single day. We believe happy children learn best and confident children go far.
2019 11 scholarships for academic, art, music and sport.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
Education with character is the ethos that sits at the very heart of our school and forms the core of what we believe. There’s more to a good education – we work to develop our children’s characters, build their tenacity, foster courage and above all, inspire them to achieve excellence.
- Wraparound care 7.30am – 6.00pm and in-house holiday club
- Specialist Subject teaching right from the early years
- On-site swimming pool, all-weather pitch, netball court and full-size sports hall
- Specialist teaching spaces for art, drama, food technology, music, and science
- Forest School for children in nursery to year 2 and life skills lessons for children in years 3-6
- Children move onto a wide range of selective independent senior schools
Back to all Schools